At gc360°, our clients pay a fixed, monthly fee for a fixed number of legal-service hours that they require per month. Our services are denominated “In-Scope” or “Out-of-Scope.” Our monthly subscription fee covers all “In-Scope Services.” However, our “Out-of-Scope Services” require extra time, attention and experience, and extra fees apply. At gc360°, we also maintain pre-negotiated, heavily discounted fee arrangements with leading lawyers and law firms to provide specialized “Out-of-Scope Services” to our clients when required.
“In-Scope Services” include the following:
general corporate and corporate governance
- Company formation.
- Corporate restructuring.
- Establishment/maintenance of Board of Director minute books, resolutions, records and committees responsible for executive compensation, executive recruitment, and the like.
- Establishment of corporate compliance programs including, among others, Whistleblower Policies, Code of Business Ethics, Insider-Trading Policies and other programs as applicable.
- Review of press releases for accuracy and appropriate disclaimers.
- Negotiations with banks and financial institutions on loans, financings and restructurings.
- Renegotiation of credit arrangements with banks and financial institutions.
contracts, licensing, distribution and related transactions
- Assistance in contract negotiations with distributors, vendors and suppliers.
- Assistance in contract negotiations with customers.
- Creation of appropriate non-disclosure and required form agreements, as required.
- Advise on and documentation of complex sales and distribution agreements including, among others, joint venture agreements, co-marketing arrangements, strategic partnership agreements and similar matters.
- Establishment of form invoices, bills of sale, statements of work, professional service agreements, distribution agreements, customer agreements and related contracts and documents.
- Development and review of contract templates.
- Creation of purchase and sale agreements and assistance in purchase and sale negotiations.
intellectual property programs
- Assessment of a client's existing intellectual property program or needs.
- Review of a client's use of IP including trademarks, tradenames, servicemarks, copyrights and the like.
- Establishment of IP programs to ensure that each client's employees make appropriate disclosures (of inventions), and to ensure that all inventions are "work for hire" and owned by the client (and not the employee).
- Assessment of a client's need for patents, trademarks, service marks and copyright protection, on both an offensive and defensive basis.
- Advise on basic employment related matters including non-competition agreements, hiring and firing of employees and related matters.
- Establishment of appropriate employee policy manuals.
- Negotiation of employment and consulting agreements.
- Oversight and guidance on investigations regarding employee behavior and punishment.
- Negotiation and document of office, retail and industrial leases.
- Advice on basic landlord/tenant issues and disputes.
- gc360° may provide other “In-Scope” services depending upon the needs of each client. Each program is specifically tailored to address a client’s specific needs.